New and Improved Payouts!
Jackpot % Payout (Example using $400,000 Jackpot)
2 - 10
King of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
10% = $40,000
12% = $48,000
15% = $60,000
20% = $80,000
50% = $200,000
90% = $360,000
Queen of Hearts Rules
*Winner MUST BE PRESENT for jackpot under $750,000 to win full payout percentage or they will receive half of the amount.
*A certified gaming board containing 54 cards will be displayed with the Queen of Hearts as the "Jackpot Card"
*Anyone is eligible to play, but must be at least 18 years of age.
*Tickets are $5.oo or 5 for $20 with no limit on the number of tickets purchased. Tickets can be purchased immediate after the drawing up to 4pm on the next drawing.
*There can only be one name per ticket.
*Write your name legibly on either side of the ticket along with the "number" of the card you want overturned. Make sure to use available numbers and do not use nicknames or abbreviations.
*The total prize pool will continue to accumulate weekly until the Queen of Hearts is drawn. If the chosen card is the Queen of Hearts the winner will receive 90% of the jackpot. The remaining 10% will be used as the starting amount for the next game.
*Once a card is selected, it will be removed from play and shown face up on the board. Each week after the drawing, all tickets for that week's drawing will be destroyed.
*All winning layers are responsible for any and all taxes. A W2-G will be issued for prizes over $600 and will not be paid until the W2-G information is completely filled out.
*We will not accept folded, crumbled, are crinkled tickets. (No mailing labels)
*Queen 50/50 tickets need to be filled out at the venue they where purchased at.
*Drawing locations and times subject to change.